(Correct Toes® are sold as a pair)
Designed by Dr. Ray McClanahan, DPM, Correct Toes® are made from soft, flexible silicone and encourage toes back into their natural alignment. With progressive and cumulative use while active and weight bearing, toes align and feet strengthen, restoring the foot’s original position and function.
Watch CORRECTTOES™ video How to Use & Wear Correct Toes and an in-depth product overview video.
What Makes Correct Toes Unique
• Designed to restore original toe splay and alignment
• Created by sports podiatrist Dr. Ray McClanahan
• Made of durable and flexible medical-grade silicone
• Naturally antimicrobial and hypoallergenic
• Promotes balance and optimal foot and toe circulation
• Can be used in foot-shaped footwear for maximum corrective effect
• Easily modifiable for unique feet and toes
• Can be used on bare feet, over toes socks or in healthy footwear
• Is a reasonably-priced alternative to orthotics or surgery
• Designed to prevent or address many foot and toe problems
Correct Toes® are available in four sizes: Extra Small, Small, Medium and Large. While appropriate sizing loosely correlates to shoe size, Correct Toes® size will ultimately be determined by toe length and toe girth.
Our shop currently carries Small, Medium and Large sizes.
EU32 - 37
EU37 - 40 (out of stock)
EU40 - 44 (available)
EU45+ (out of stock)
You can learn more about CORRECTTOES™ on the official website